Sunday 30 December 2012

AAA:Award,Answers and Aaekay....


Sorry, Aaykay. I'm very late in answering to your questions. If at all an excuse can help me with my apology, it's : I had my exams and almost lost contact with my blog for as long as two months. 

Thanks a lot for the award Aaekay :)



Here goes my answers. Loved the questions. (Found a few difficult to answer-especially the 5th and 8th ) :)



#1: Which post that you have written on your blog is your most favorite of all and why?

After a year of blogging, I have come to realize that with time, people evolve and so do I. With every blog post I write, I gain a better insight into things, about life itself. So, AaeKay, I really love this question of yours. A blog post entitled “Searching for an answer and... yes, GOT IT!!..:)” is still my favourite as it’s very close to my heart even though it’s a very simple one.



#2: Which post that I have written on my blog is your favorite and why?
I read a poem in your blog-“Suicide is never the solution”. Liked the way you expressed what you wanted to, wonderfully through a poem. The following lines were the best.
When the sun rises and reaches its peak,
When the problem reveals its intricacies and therefore its flaws,
There, one will see a solution,
And the solution will NEVER be suicide.


#3: How would you define love, hope, faith and life in a sentence?
To define these my way:  Life is a single delicate thread entwined around love, hope and faith; any imbalance in these three may cause the thread to break apart or sag down.

#4: What is that one thing that you cannot tolerate in a person?
Excessive pride. The ones who are always in the seventh heaven because of a minor success of theirs and look down at others surely deserve my contempt.

#5: What defines YOU in one word?
 Different ;)

#6: If we were to meet somewhere out of the blue, what would you say to me? How would you identify me, if you had to approach me and confirm that it is AaeKay indeed!?
If miraculously you and I meet in the near future and I somehow see you,my response would be……Hi, so do you still remember the 6th question and my answer to it?? ;)

#7: Do you believe that people are allowed to break your heart in a relationship? (I know we trust them not to.)
 A flat no. Why a relationship, if one breaks the heart of the other? (though, sometimes unintentionally, one may hurt the other’s sentiments..but that definitely doesn’t entail SHATTERING ONE’S HEART INTO PIECES)

#8: What is one thing that you love about yourself? 
Talking of an attribute (if that’s what the question demands as an answer), I do only those things which I love to do ;)

#9: How productive are you? What do you follow in order to be productive? (This is because I'm trying hard to become productive; not working!)
Productive..umm..and not working…..well, that would be just lay back, read a book or travel.

#10: How did you come across my blog and what was your first thought about my blog and me?
You commented on a post in my blog. Then I went on to browse through ‘A Blog To Remember’ and found it really interesting. The blogger who maintains an interesting blog has to be equally interesting and a flourishing writer. Glad to have come across you and your blog,Aaekay. 

8 comments:

Ashna said...

Loved the honest answers! :) Yes, people with excessive pride need to get back down on the ground and stay a bit humble. You've still posted, mine's half-written and stuck in drafts! Abinaya will just not talk to me I think :| :P I NEED to write it soon! ;)

Rinku Moni Gogoi said...

@Ashna..he he..right..you should complete the half done task soon ;)

Privy Trifles said...

Lovely answers Rinku, straight from the heart :)

Liked knowing you more!

Anonymous said...

Wonderful answers Rinku! Chill about posting it late, no problems! I LOVED your answer to #3.
Happy New Year to you and your family! Have a fabulous year ahead. :)

Rinku Moni Gogoi said...

@Me..A very happy new year to you Me :)

glad you liked the answers :)



Rinku Moni Gogoi said...

@Aaekay.. ahh..finally ..chilled :)

A very happy new year to you and your family as well.. :)

The Solitary Writer said...

nice replies !
And congrats for the Liebster award Rinku.

Rinku Moni Gogoi said...

@Solitary Writer :thank you :)