Tuesday 21 February 2012

rEdiScOvErinG MySeLf.......

Preeti Shenoy's book is finally out. Loved it.Keep writing:)
Today's prompt is a really challenging one.I realize how difficult it is to describe oneself. "Write three sentences about yourself,  first sentence starting with T., second with  E and third with A
(as it spells TEA). If you want to write more, write four more sentences but they have to start with C, A, K and E respectively. (CAKE)"




  • T- Thinker. The proof of the fact that indeed I am one is substantiated by another fact that for the past few years, I have been thinking how best I can describe myself (but with very little success)J.
  • E-Enthusiastic about the things I enjoy doing. (You should see the ‘lethargic me’ when I am bound to do something beyond my spectrum of interest).
  • A-Asset for my family (Me and my sibling constitute two of the priceless possessions of my parents).

 
  • C-Carelessness is an attribute of mine and I somehow manage to be more careless when I am asked to be more cautious (Please don’t form an impression that I am that horrible girl who ends up every now and then in the hospital bed for being careless while crossing the road, or while using her electrical appliances or while walking on a slippery tiled floor! We all are careless at times, aren’t we? But of course, unintentionally)

  • A-Angry at times, when someone scolds me for no fault of mine or for that matter, when some irritating fellow succeeds in pulling me out of my ‘tolerance and calmness zone’ (otherwise, I am a very sweet person;) Even if I am angry, I rarely indulge myself in not-so-beneficial arguments and gulp the anger down my throat)

  • K-Kid at heart, waiting eagerly to see my grown-up selfJ

  • E-Exceptional!!(Oh yes! every one under this sun is an antique piece. Right from finger prints to genetic make-up to character and behavior, we are so diverse, thanks to The Creator)J

14 comments:

Preeti Shenoy said...

Of course you are exceptional!

And may the child in you never grow up!

Preeti

Rinku Moni Gogoi said...

At first,congratulations,Preeti ma'am..
and thanks a ton for giving such an interesting prompt(i could spend some time in retrospection and rediscover the real me)..
Oh yes, I so badly want to keep alive the child in me:):)
love u...

Ashna said...

I could SO relate to your characteristics. We're similar. :)

Rinku Moni Gogoi said...

@Ashna..wow..seems I have found a good friend here.!!.
And ur post is awesome!!I tried to post a comment in ur blog bt once I pressed the 'publish' button, the notification asked me to choose a profile(and i didn't know how to proceed thereafter)..u are so full of innocence and I kinda like ur spirit..
The way u described ur so termed 'cruelty' against ur brother, I am the same with my younger sister(so I can relate to ur characteristics as well)..seems older siblings have an advantage, right??;)

Privy Trifles said...

Nicely writte...enjoyed knowing you!

Naresh Khoisnam said...

Mosaic of the ups and downs is life and you did it great presenting yourself in just seven sentences. Kudos!

Tarang Sinha said...

You described yourself nicely. And I really liked the tag "Who Am I?"

Ashna said...

Hey Thanks! I'm glad you could relate to it. :) Yes, we do have some advantages and I like that ;)

Rinku Moni Gogoi said...

@Me..thank u..glad that u liked it:)

@Tarang..thank u..:)..that tiny comic character in the tag really looks Lost searching for his own identity..it's so cute!!

@Ashna..:):)

Rinku Moni Gogoi said...

@Naresh..thank u:)
And your blog post was superb! The part where u described the 'cheerful you' was hilarious(auditions for Colgate ad)

Naresh Khoisnam said...

@Rinku: Yeah!! If you will go through my pics, you'll never see any picture of mine where I fail to show my big set of teeth :)

Rachit said...

This is nearing perfection! Even I could fit in those qualities Rinku but that wouldn't make that wonderful and expressive person as you. Nicely written! :)

Rinku Moni Gogoi said...

@Naresh..:D

@Rachit..thank you for your sweet words..glad that you liked it:)

Me said...

Pls check out

http://privytrifles.blogspot.in/2012/03/blog-e-khas-awards.html

Have something for your there!!